NEW YORK (AP) — Ever feel like you’re on a big hamster wheel and you can’t get off?
This is amazing, but I get the worst anxiety
this is literally all i need or want when i’m having a bad day. i don’t want the typically “it’ll be better” bullshit.
This is exactly how I feel about lobster. I would feel the same about crab and shrimp if they weren’t so damn delicious. Although, I do prefer the fake stuff. Bivalves are my fave tho.
FEATURED ARTIST: Max Marshall, Daisies, New York Botanical Garden, 2013. Courtesy the artist.
Wait… why do we tie insurance to employment in the first place?
Anyhoo…. this guy needs to be heard more.
Certain plants can purify the air taking out toxins or bad or stale air, these are some wonderful plants to keep around the home.
1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
Need more plants of the purifying variety..
I need all of these in my new house.
Yesssssss!!! ✊👍👏🙌 This is how you parent. This is how you change rape culture.